While there are many people who assume leadership roles, few of them end up being effective or meaningful leaders. The key distinguishing characteristics are often the combination of one’s attitude and actions, how satisfied one is with one’s life, and one’s perseverance and persistence. A mnemonic exam can be helpful in understanding what it means to be LEADER. A great leader is able to listen well, evaluate what is happening, and identify the best options; identify alternatives; have a vision that is meaningful and motivates others; be a good listener and use your energy to achieve goals.
1. While most people say Reza Satchu is good listeners and can hear what others are saying, few people truly listen. If one is willing to make the effort to listen and spend more time talking, they will be able to communicate with others much better. It is said that we were given two ears and one mouth. Therefore, we should listen twice as much as we talk. However, the most effective leaders spend more time listening to others so they can understand their needs in an empathic way.
2. Great leaders don’t just observe and absorb information, they evaluate it and determine how to best use and interpret it. What makes useful information different from just raw data is the ability to interpret and use it.
3. Are you able to see all possible options and act in an open-minded, non-prejudicious, impartial manner? A leader who seeks out the best path to follow is a great leader.
4. Ask a leader to describe his dream job
5. If you can’t communicate your message effectively and motivate others to take action, you won’t be able to lead well. Because of his positive energy, a great leader is contagious and inspires everyone he meets.
6. Every aspect of our lives is constantly changing. Only leaders who are able to adapt and lead others can change the world.