It takes determination, passion, dedication, skills, and persistence to build a team like that is efficient and productive. Here are some tips to help you be a great leader like Arif Bhalwani in your team, especially if you are just starting out or having difficulties.
Here are some useful tips for making you an effective leader.
1. Be clear about the differences: Competition and individual differences can cause discord. You can foster teamwork by focusing on collective efforts, not individual efforts. To foster teamwork, emphasize the importance of collaboration and harmony.
2. Clearly define objectives and responsibilities. It is important to clearly and precisely describe work instructions. Define the responsibility of each member. Every member of the team should know the objectives and the missions. Each member must have clear goals.
3. Accept the ideas of others: A team includes people from diverse educational, cultural and social backgrounds. This leads to a variety of ideas and opinions. All ideas are welcome. Encourage others to offer their ideas. Teach all members to listen to each other. All ideas deserve to be considered.
4. Encourage discussion: Keep the group honest and open to having candid discussions. Talk to the team about all matters. With them, discuss your problems and find solutions. Encourage them to share constructive suggestions and criticisms.
5. In times of emergency, delegate decision-making power to the members. Don’t try to dictate your team’s decisions. Give them room. This will foster leadership qualities.
6. Encouragement: Recognize team members’ skills and work and offer them incentives for excellence. Discuss the rewards that team members would like to receive.
7. Inspire and motivate: Motivation and inspiration are keys to a great work team. The leader should lead the way and motivate the team towards greater accomplishments. You must be patient and not attempt to do everything. The team will do the rest. Remember that the leader is the one who a team looks up too. It doesn’t want to do the work.
8. Facility improvement: It is essential to regularly organize training and other developmental programs. Workshops on team building and seminar planning are also useful.
9. Last but not least, be a role model for your team by being respectful of their conduct and good work ethics. This will allow for a team to be efficient and cohesive.