Every bride wants to look beautiful on her wedding day. I have a lot of knowledge from my years in the industry and wanted to share five key tips for brides regarding their wedding day makeup artist in bangalore. These tips are specifically related to how makeup will look in photographs.
1. Transparent powder is not recommended. It gives you a smooth, flawless look that makes pores seem to disappear. Did you know that HD powder, or any other similar powder, will leave your face with a white, powdery look in photos? It’s almost like you sprinkle flour on it.
This is bad news for bears. Although this powder could not be detected in person, high-def photos have captured any trace of it and made it available for all to see. If you use too much setting/translucent, you can expect similar results for your wedding photos. It’s better to use a primer before applying powder. This is a reminder…
2. Make sure your makeup is waterproof and long-lasting. To avoid looking like a raccoon, you will need waterproof mascaras and great primers. It should stick! Make sure it will not come off if you don’t want it to.
3. You shouldn’t use too much shimmer and glitter on your wedding day. It’s not what a bride wants to appear oily on her big day. Stick to products that glow from the inside and don’t have any shimmer. Take care of your skin!
4. One feature at a moment. A good makeup artist will know that you should only highlight one aspect at a given time. If you’re going to do bold, red lips, do a neutral eye. You can go natural if you want to smoke your eyes. It’s not a good idea to look unnatural in your photographs. Don’t feel pressured to put on too much just because it’s your big day.
5. Keep a small makeup kit on hand. It should include oil-blotting sheets and makeup remover wipes. A lipstick or lip gloss, powder, but not translucent. Concealer and oil-blotting sheets. This is a fun project that your maid-of-honor or bridesmaids can help with, so they are welcome to help! Other items (safety pins and floss, bandages etc.) will also be needed. You can also throw them in.